Monday, May 10, 2010

Lunch time- day 1



Lunch for the two younger ones:

grapes
strawberries
baby carrots (4 1/2 year old wanted them)
cantaloupe
cinnamon Chex
turkey lunch meat
raisins

Sounds like a yummy lunch to me... AJ thinks so too! She's going to town as I type on her carrots. She has declared the cantaloupe a no-no, but I can handle ONE things out of many that she isn't crazy about... Of course, she didn't eat much breakfast this morning (started out with grapes and only ate a few...).



But Isaiah, well, it's taken him a while. He didn't eat any breakfast and tried to boycott lunch. I just ignored his protests and left his plate at his seat. Sure enough, it wasn't too long before he climbed up there and went to town on his lunch meat. After he ate his lunch meat, he wanted more, but I told him he had to eat more of what was on his plate. As I type this, he's sitting there playing with his food, trying to figure out what the lesser of the evils are.

Lunch was a hit with AJ, she wants more strawberries and carrots... With Isaiah however, all I can say is this is going to be challenging. He wants crackers, cheese, or even more lunch meat. I guess when he gets hungry enough he'll eat something.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you are off to a good start. The children will adjust and I'm sure Isaiah will eat when he is hungry enough :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...