Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Grrrrrrrrr! I am SO not a "roll with life" kind of person! I like my schedule and plans. I guess God is still trying to make me flexible! Two big changes:


1. I am not using MFW or any other pre-planned curriculum. I'm letting my creative juices flow and am piecing together curriculum for my kids. It isn't what I wanted or planned, but I can do it and it'll be great! Should be, um, interesting...


2. I AM going to get healthy- again! I plan (hahahahahahah) on starting the Couch to 5 K (c25k) program next week. We will see...


I really don't like changes. Just gotta remember that God has plans for good and not evil for me, that He loves me, and that I can do all things through HIM!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...