Friday, August 20, 2010

Randomness

Yesterday I started watching a 3 1/2 year old boy. I'm watching him today too, then it'll only be on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'm glad to be able to make a little money while not sacrificing my family. I have even easily fit him into our school routine. He'll just learn what Isaiah's learning! Perfect!

I'm glad today's Friday. The hubby is working day shift (He's the assistant manager at a pizza place) and is bringing work home with him for dinner! I am able to relax today since all of school is lined out and organized. The kids are all happy and get along great most of the time. The new boy is so relaxed and laid back. It makes for an easy day (and easy money! lol). We did a Bible lesson this morning on David and Goliath. We watched a few You Tube videos and then did a coloring sheet.





After our Bible lesson we decided to tackle an art project. I got the idea from DLTK's Crafts. It's a handprint spider. Pretty cute and the kids loved getting their hands colorful! Right now there are pink, purple, green, orange, and brown spiders drying in the kitchen! After naptime we'll glue googly eyes on them and I'll snap some pictures!

Speaking of nap, I better get lunch started so we CAN have naptime!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...