Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just an update

We are officially taking an unofficial break from all official learning! In other words, we won't do any more sit down by the book learning until next year. I'm sure we'll still continue to learn lots of things in our every day life, especially as we move (10 days from now) and adjust to a new state/town/way of life! Plus there's Thanksgiving and Christmas that will present TONS of learning time!

So yep, we found a house and we move at the end of the month. I'm super excited because I can't wait to decorate for Christmas AND start cooking by scratch! The item that I'm most itching to make? Noodles! Yep! I can't WAIT to make some spaghetti or lasagna noodles. I even bought me a rolling pin today! Speaking of the rolling pin... I bought it at the Habitat for Humanity Re-store for $2.50!!! I bought that and a bundt pan! I've been working on my grocery list (monthly) as well as my menu list! I definitely think some fun times are ahead!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...