Tuesday, December 28, 2010

COME ON MONDAY!!!

Needless to say, the kids aren't near as excited about starting school again as I am! I mean, this whole school year has been different! We did school in other people's houses, none of our things were convenient, everything was in boxes and we were limited in our selections. Today I pulled out all of our school things- I found books I had forgot I had, items that will be GREATLY appreciated, and even came across a big selection of texts that will help Faith and AJ! Everything is laid out neatly and I am SO ready!!! I even found books that will be great for the kids to use for their reading- which means that it will get me through the rest of the school year without stressing over the small library selection! So... COME ON MONDAY!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Stopping in from the Hip Homeschool Hop, I have a Faith too. Mine is 8 and in third grade.

We've got about one more week off from homeschool, since we're out of town for the holidays. Little do the kids know that they are still kind of doing school, while cooking with Nana, showing off reading skills, etc. ;o)

Our Side of the Mountain said...

I'm "hoppin'" by too! I've been reorganizing and planning for our 2nd half of the year too! Isn't it amazing to drag out those books and supplies from boxes and find really neat things you've forgotten about and can't wait to use with the kids? I love doing looking through my supply shelves for that reason!

Jessy

Joy said...

We will be starting back to school on Tuesday, as dad/hubby is off on Monday. I am also looking forward to getting back to school and I think my kids are as well. Thanks for joining in on the Hip Homeschool Hop! I will be stopping back by to read more, as I am a new follower!

Sarah said...

So exciting to see all your stuff again. I hope you have a great first day back to school.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...