Monday, January 31, 2011

Not much schooling...

I love being able to go with the flow when it comes to school. I was battling a cold today so the younger girls and I worked a little bit on their new addition lapbook. Pictures will come when we get it done. Other than that, does Chutes and Ladders count as school? It was just one of those days. And you know what? For once I'm not worried! I'm actually going to MAKE myself enjoy these next few curriculum-free months... And just GO WITH THE FLOW! I can do it... I can do it!

I started my month-long journey of being refined sugar-free. So far, so good. Of course, today is day 1. I had to make sure that my canned tomatoes were sugar free. I'm glad they were because I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't eat the chili!

Maybe tomorrow will be more productive... It's too cold to go out!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Thanks for coming by my blog!! Didyou see that I'm doing a giveaway. You must comment on the "Giveaway-Jan.23-11" post to be entered. You can like me on facebook, too. Thanks for stopping by! I will be delving into your blog more.

Amie said...

Keep up the good work! Cutting out sugar is hard, I know...We eat healthy but I LOVE to bake.
Amie-the HHH
http://ahandfuloffun.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Chutes and Ladders definitely counts. Good luck on going sugar free.

Jenilee said...

I'm visiting your blog from the homeschool hop. Sorry you are sick! we are having a week like yours over here too. alot of creative schooling going on! :) enjoy your free days :) and the chili

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...