Sunday, March 27, 2011

NOW!

NOW is the time! NOW is when it's going to happen! I've sought out long time friend to help me! B. is one of those friends who you can go months without talking to and then pick up where you left off with ease! I can count on her to be there for me, through anything. So I turned to her for accountability. I have the mental knowledge of healthy eating and I can put it into practice when I want to. But I needed the whole shabang! She recommended that I sign up (as did she) to the Self Challenge. So like a good friend, I did! I also set some "goals" of my own! She'll be my accountability partner, keeping me on track with the choices of food I eat and how much movement I get going! And when I turn out to be one smokin' mom this summer I'll give credit where credit is due, to B.! Stay tuned for my Self Challenge journey! It starts tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...