Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Fitness Challenge

I have a friend on Facebook who is an Independent Team Beach Body Coach. You know, P90X, Shakeology, that kinda thing. Well, she's doing a 10 week summer fitness challenge for a bunch of people on Facebook. And I joined in! I mean, I KNOW I NEED the challenge and motivation. I'm really looking forward to it. It starts Monday and I wanted to blog about it- mostly for my own personal use.

The Plan:
For this week (the 6th-12th), walk 2-3 miles a day at least 6 days. I'd LOVE to have about 15 miles of walking done this week. What a great way to kick it off!

For eating, I am going to watch my portion sizes, no eating after dinner, drink TONS of water, and for breakfast/lunch (if I eat one meal, I'm not hungry for the other) a smoothie. Either a kefir smoothie, a whey protein drink, or a Shakeology drink. I love the fact that Shakeology is SO healthy- it's nothing like I thought it'd be (think: Slimfast). It even tastes WAY better. For the rest of the day good food choices will be in effect- like fruits and veggies, yogurt, string cheese, etc.

I'm taking it one week at a time and we'll see how it goes. This week will be busy as we have the Sibley's coming to do a Family Crusade at the mission. But my goal for when we go back to Arkansas in August is to feel good about myself- and I need to do what it takes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...