Monday, June 20, 2011

Time Flies!!!

It's amazing how quickly this year is flying by, especially our "summer break". I'm having a difficult time wrapping my mind around the fact that next week is the last week of June. We have a lot of fun things coming up though and of course, I'll be blogging about them!

Next week Mistic goes to a CSI camp! The week after we take our first trip to Yellowstone National Park as well as Grand Teton! When we get back we have a week to put all the finishing touches for Vacation Bible School, because it's the week AFTER that! We wrap up our summer fun with a trip back to Arkansas- which happens with only a week in-between after VBS to pack and recoup! I seriously can't believe that our summer is wrapping up so quickly!!!

These last couple of days have been dreary and rainy! Temps have MAYBE made mid-60's! So not what this southern girl is use to! I'm mentally preparing myself for the fact that when we get back in August that cool/cold weather won't be too far away. I mean, you *could* get snow in September! I plan on spending a couple weeks after our trip to Arkansas to put together a school schedule and buy all the little last minute school items. I'll also be going through our fall/winter clothes during that time to see what we need to buy for this year!

I've been a Nebraskan for almost 7 months! Seriously... how is it that it's going by so quickly? I'll blink and it'll be a year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...