Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday


I have a lot to be thankful for. We all do, but today I'm specifically thankful my oldest, Mistic. I'm thankful for all my children, but Mistic is my oldest and she's 8. She has been struggling lately with being the oldest, maturing beyond her younger siblings. It's a hard age, but she's doing fabulous! I get the privilege of watching her, my beautiful firstborn, mature. She sat down the other night to read to her youngest sibling. She's going to make a great mom one day!

Join us each week for Thankful Thursday at TheMarathonMom.com.


1 comment:

Amanda @ Better Is Little said...

How interesting is this!!!??? I totally posted the EXACT SAME THANKFUL THURSDAY! I am just getting to read your post this morning!? I saw where Brandy commented last night on her Thankful Thursday post saying she could relate so I went to check it out. LoL!! AMEN and I can SO totally relate!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...