Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Class Rules



I had a class rule poster that I wasn't sure I'd use. After all, the class rules are similar to our home rules which are similar to our life rules. Well, you get the point, right? Then it hit me! I had something to write!

Rule #1: Do everything to the glory of God- 1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Rule #2: Watch your words- Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Rule #3: Do your best- Colossians 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

Rule #4: Don't murmur or complain- Philippians 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Rule #5: Rely on God- Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

The Bible is filled with many other verses, but these 5 will be referred to often during our upcoming school year. Grades won't matter, struggles won't matter. The only thing that truly matters is if you are giving God the glory, doing your best for GOD (not for man- including mom), and totally relying on HIM! Can I get an AMEN?


2 comments:

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

What a great list of 'rules' to guide your home and learning adventures! Thanks for the inspiration...

Lisa said...

"Hopping" over to visit from the HHH. Nice to "meet" you! :-)

You can certainly get an "Amen" from me! That are a great list of rules.

Awesome!
Many blessings,
Lisa
http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...