Thursday, September 8, 2011

Menu Plan: September 9th-15th

Friday
B: Donuts
L: Lunchables (Homeschool Park Day!)
D: Pinto beans and cornbread

Saturday
B: Scrambled eggs and biscuits
L: Leftovers
D: *Going to a friend's house to celebrate a b'day*

Sunday
B: Muffins
L: Sandwiches
D: Alfredo

Monday
B: Cereal
L: Popcorn & Fruit
D: Pinto beans and cornbread

Tuesday
B: Oatmeal
L: Yogurt and Granola
D: Waffles & Omelets

Wednesday
B: Fruit
L: Sandwiches (BBQ chicken)
D: Roasted chicken, carrots, and sweet potatoes

Thursday
B: Muffins
L: Leftovers
D: Black beans and corn quesadillas

**A couple of things... did you notice that this week's menu had a lot of repeats from last week's menu? Last week didn't go as planned and there were several days that we improvised. I was able to "roll over" my menus then. Hopefully this week we can stick a bit more to the plan.

I didn't get to make my tortillas so I will be trying my hand at that this week.

When I make out my menu plans I try to remember what is coming up in the week. For instance, Tuesday night is a real simple dinner because we have girl scouts & ladies' Bible study. The last thing I want is to be rushing to make dinner! Same thing with Wednesday night and church!

What's on the menu at your house this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...