Thursday, December 29, 2011

A New Year

Only three days left in the year 2011... Only three days until the New Year! Only three days until most people make resolutions that they keep for a day or two, maybe a couple of weeks, but hardly ever for life.

So I'm not making resolutions.

I am making goals.

Goals like running a 5k, continuing a journey on becoming healthier, and working on having more patience with my children. I have goals like taking periodic techno breaks- detoxing from too much computer use... Blogging more (when I'm not detoxing! haha). Enjoying life more!

What about you? Do you have any goals for 2012?

2 comments:

Jerica said...

I love your change of wording from 'resolution' to 'goal'!!!
I have been hard at work all week to get myself (mind, body and spirit) completely ready to embrace the new year and everything that the Lord may have for me!
Grateful to have found your blog! ;o)
www.noblewomen4christ.org

flmom said...

I stopped making resolutions a few years ago and started calling them goals. Works so much better for me! My main goal is to get my house organized and re-organized (moving some things around and making it simpler). I'm the only female in my household, so things get messy in a flash. I always declutter every year, so that's on the agenda as well. I have a huge list of books I want to tackle this year, and I hope to get more crafting accomplished (especially some rag quilts I've been itching to make).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...