Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Heart!

I'm thankful for my salvation and the fact that I know where I'm going when I die!

I'm thankful for the fact that I get to homeschool my children.

I'm thankful that my children enjoy being homeschooled.

I'm thankful for dishes in my sink, because it meant we ate.

I'm thankful for the several loads of laundry that I still have to wash, because it means we have clothes.

I'm thankful for the dirt on the floor, because it means my kids were healthy enough to go outside and drag the dirt back inside!

I'm thankful for the hugs and kisses.

I'm thankful for many, many things!




4 comments:

Theresa said...

You are such an inspiration. You have a wonderful ability to turn something that I am sitting here and thinking about as an "ugh" into a "I'm lucky". I am so blessed by your posts and your linking up with Thankful Thursday. Thank you!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Thank you for the gentle reminder of "ordinary" things for which I need to be thankful.

Many blessings,
Lisa

Louanne said...

This made my heart happy. I am visiting from the Red Oak link up. It made me think of my TT last week. I am including the link if you want to see it.

http://www.dwimble.com/thankful-thursday/thankful-thursday-131/

Jessica said...

Stopping by from Red Oak. This is a lovely post. It was the perfect way to start my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...