Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just Some Of My Favorite Things!

  • Waking with my best friend by my side... Blessed to have been married for 10 1/2 years!
  •  Four beautiful blessings always ready with hugs and kisses
  • Snowy days spent playing outside and warming up with hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows
  • Teaching my daughters how to become future homemakers
  • Watching my children grasp a new concept and seeing their excitement!
  • Movie days (or nights) with the whole family sprawled all over the living room (with popcorn, of course!)
  • Traveling - Yellowstone National Park last year, Yosemite National Park this year! Husband has to go to California on church business and we are all getting to go with him! We'll go through Yosemite on the way back!!!
  • Watching Wipeout with the family and then seeing my youngest (age 4) try to re-enact scenes as he leaps across blankets claiming he's playing Wipeout!
  •  Sitting outside during the summertime while my husband grills and my kids run around the yard- often playing in the water sprinkler, with water balloons, or catching grasshoppers.
  • Clean sheets
  • Chocolate
  • Snowball fights
  • Reading books from MY childhood to MY children! Childhood of Famous Americans are our favorite series so far.
  • Laying in the bed next to my youngest playing with the flashlight before bedtime 
These are just a few of my favorite things! These are the things I thank God for! What are you thankful for? Are you thankful for your favorite things?








3 comments:

Lisa said...

Erika, I just LOVE your list! Reading everyone's gratitudes really brightens my Thursdays and makes me so much more grateful for the special blessings in my life. :-)

WiMG said...

I adore this list; It makes me happy to read what others are grateful for. Reminds me to be grateful, as well.

Theresa said...

Clean sheets, chocolate, summertime, Reading books from your childhood...all things I had not thought of...that is why I love this linky...it makes me realize all that we have to be thankful for!

Thanks for linking up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...