Friday, March 9, 2012

Menu Plan: March 9th-March 15th

I couldn't live without a menu plan! It makes my week so much easier and grocery shopping is a breeze! I'm never left wondering what to eat, although there are a few times we don't want to eat what's on the list! It's ok to change things if you aren't in the mood for something! A menu plan also helps me stay on track on what needs to be baked. I have two loaves of bread in the oven for sandwiches and cinnamon toast! I worked on the sausage biscuits this morning. With a little bit of planning, your meal times CAN run smoothly! I have a freezer stocked with healthier instant breakfast items so I don't have to rely on poptarts to make the morning smooth!

Friday
Dinner: Meatloaf, Annie's Mac-n-Cheese, baked beans, and a spinach salad

Saturday
Breakfast: Not sure yet
Lunch: Spaghetti
Dinner: Per the hubby's request, Bacon Cheeseburgers

Sunday
Breakfast: Cereal and fruit
Lunch: Subway
Dinner: White chicken chili

Monday *Meatless*
Breakfast: Waffles/Pancakes (from the freezer) and fruit
Lunch: Sandwiches and veggies
Dinner: Red beans and Rice

Tuesday
Breakfast: Sausage Biscuits (also from the freezer) and fruit
Lunch: Homemade lunchables and fruit
Dinner: Grilled chicken salad (although, the kids probably won't eat the salad part... LOL)

Wednesday
Breakfast: Oatmeal made by dad and fruit
Lunch: Per request from my youngest, hotdogs! (and veggies)
Dinner: Chili

Thursday
Breakfast: Cinnamon toast (on homemade bread, of course) and fruit
Lunch: Grilled hamburger patties and veggies
Dinner: Sandwiches and veggies

What's cooking at your house this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...