Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Things I've Been Pondering....

In no particular order, these are some things I've been pondering on lately... I'd love to hear from you. What are your thoughts? What do you do?

1. To dye or not to dye- my hair, of course. I've always loved having highlights or all over color- I've been blonde, I've been red headed. I've had lots of highlights and lowlights and honestly, I love it. However, the more I get into a more natural lifestyle, the more I feel like I need to give up my routine hair salon visits. I can't stand chemicals in my laundry detergent or food, but I'm okay with it in my hair? Doesn't sound right to me....

2. Modesty, What is it? I know how one person views modesty, and I know how someone else views modesty, and I know the general idea of modesty, but I'm only now coming to the point where I want to know how I view it, in depth.

3. Unplugged or not? TV, computer, you name it... I'm not saying I need to throw all my televisions outside and cancel my internet subscription, but I am thinking that my family is a little too into these items. I'm considering the possibility of canceling our satellite and doing a couple week "media detox". I know, I'm on the computer way too much and the kids watch way too much TV, even though we limit it! How much closer would our family be if we didn't have the one-eyed monster as an option? Sure, a family movie would be great, but where would my relationship with my husband be if we played games or talked instead of watching TV together every night? What about my relationship with my children if I had nothing else to do but spend time with them? Hmmmmm.....

Like I said, these are just things I'm pondering.... who knows what will come of it, but I'd like to hear your opinions....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...