Monday, May 21, 2012

Just a few pictures....

I've had very few choices to wear so I haven't taken a lot of pictures to share with the world. I'm getting a few new articles of clothing in the coming weeks AND losing a little bit of weight making OTHER clothes fit (again) so hopefully I will be able to have some options! I did get a few pictures to share though.

Ready for church!

Aren't these cute?!

Melinda from Musings of a Minister's Wife made these the skirts on the ends! THANK YOU SO MUCH! They're beautiful!

Mistic wearing one of the skirts that I converted from two pairs of jeans and a shirt she received for her birthday. Her shirt was bought from a consignment shop!


I've linked up with: The Modest Mom





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...