Thursday, May 31, 2012

~Weekend Whatever, A Link-Up~




Welcome to the Weekend Whatever linkup! It's my first time hosting it and I'm honored to share the responsibilities with some pretty awesome ladies! We have had a busy, busy week preparing for our upcoming road trip and this weekend will be spent at our yard sale! If you find yourself with some time, please drop by my co-hosts pages and check them out! Oh! And don't forget to link-up/read the posts below, too! Have a great weekend everyone!

Hosting with me are Sara from Your Thriving Family, Lori from My Evident Faith and Justyn from Creative Christian Mama.  You can read and link up at any of our blogs now.  We will each be taking turns sharing our favorite posts from the previous week - just in case you missed them!



These are Sara’s picks from last week.  If you are here you have also been tweeted and tagged and may have been pinned!

Oh, there were so many, but I have to just choose a few gems from last week.





I love Ireland, Celtic knots and language, so Jen's post Weak with Laughing at This Gal's Journey hit the spot.  It reminds me of how important our words are and how much we should be enjoying life!





I have been loving exploring Weak for know and Loved Forever in Jesus.  Emily's post on learning when to not suck it up and be strong, but that there are times to be weak and loved was very encouraging.





Since summer is almost here, Jenn at The Purposeful Mom gave some tips for traveling with kids.  These are great for not only long distance drives, but would make the around town trips a little smoother.





I also just have to share Stacy's hilarious video.  I cannot wait till my husband and I can dance, debt-free, without a cloud hanging over our family!





  • Please link up posts on Marriage, Parenting, Healthy Recipes, Frugality, Homemaking, Homesteading, Crafting, Christianity or whatever else you have been walking through!
  • Grab the html for the button on the side of the blog, or just link back here.
  • Please share or tweet this and visit a few other blogs.
  • Link the specific post URL.








Bloggers, if you would like to sign up for the weekly reminder email click here.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...