Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Becoming a Lilla Rose Independent Consultant

Striving to be the Proverbs 31 woman, one of the keys that I always felt that I lacked was being able to add to our income. My husband does a fabulous job providing for us, but I want to be able to teach my daughters how to help. Of course, I do that by being conscious of my spending when I'm grocery shopping and by trying to reuse and recycle when I can.

I found another way, though!

And it was by becoming a Lilla Rose Independent Consultant!


I began with the cheapest kit, for $49.95 plus tax. That cost included 5 flexis PLUS my website! These are the flexis that I received.


Here's the thing... Lilla Rose products aren't just another hair product. They are the hair products! They are durable, flexible (meaning they are SO easy to use), and beautiful! The flexis come in 7 different sizes, but they have hair sticks, hair pins, headbands, and MORE!





Sizing and Styling information is listed here! Be sure to check it our if you are considering ordering! Seriously, Lilla Rose works with all hair types. Click on my Lilla Rose image on the right hand of the page to check out my website!

Thinking about becoming more of a Proverbs 31 woman? Want to become an independent consultant? Commission begins with 30% and, of course, increases as your sales increase. Everything you need to be a successful independent consultant is provided when you sign up.



Linked up with: Titus 2sdays

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I just stumbled across your blog as I was trying to decide whether to become a lilla rose consultant or just host a party...since you've been doing it for a few months, I'm curious to hear how your experience is going! =)
Thanks!
Kelly

Erika said...

Hi Kelly,

The experience is going well! There's no pressure to sell "x" amount, so you can push it or just let it go! I'd love for you to sign up as a consultant under me- if you choose to go that route! Just visit my page! Let me know if there's any questions you have!

Erika

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...