Monday, July 30, 2012

Finding Joy In The Midst Of A Tantrum

I don't have perfect kids. Shocking, I know! In my house, at any given moment, you might see a 4 year old who is trying to convince me that his way is right. Or maybe you hear my 6 and 8 year olds bickering over how exactly the game should be played and you hear the tone of frustration in one voice and know the other child is on the verge of tears! Better yet, you might even see my 9 year old struggle with her emotions- happy, sad, angry, frustrated, unsure- as she matures and learns to have self control.

Emotions can get the best of us! Even if we aren't the ones actually having them!

"My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience." James 1:2-3

Find out how I handle the emotional outbreaks in my guest post over at The Purposeful Mom!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...