Wednesday, August 22, 2012

20 Things About Me!


Twenty Things About Me... That you may or may not know!


1. I was 18 years old when I married!

2. I was homeschooled from Kindergarten through 12th grade making me a second generation homeschooler!

3. I've been playing the piano since I was 6!

4. I was saved in 1989 a few months before my 7th birthday. In October, I will celebrate my 23rd spiritual birthday!

5. I have one biological brother, one stepbrother, and one stepsister. However, I only grew up with my biological brother! My family tree wasn't expanded until after I was married.

6. I enjoy going hunting and fishing, but since having kids I've hardly gone!

7. I have dreams about expanding my knowledge in all things natural. I would love to be able to go to school (online) and have some sort of degree or certification in holistic living or herbs or something along those lines. Just not real sure where to begin!

8. I want to be cremated when I die.

9. I have lived in 6 states: Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Idaho, and Nebraska. I definitely prefer the South!

10. I collect postcards and have one that is over 100 years old.

11. I absolutely love dark chocolate! Mmmmmmmmmm!

12. I struggled with bulimia as a teenager and have occasionally fought those tendencies even as an adult. With the strength from God I am now trying to just be healthy and do all things in moderation. I want my daughters to grow up with a healthier body image than I did. I want them to know that they are fearfully and wonderfully made and that is enough!

13. Although I was born in the 80's, I should have been born a few decades earlier. I had the biggest crush on Micky Dolenz of The Monkees. Yes... I know.... I had all their episodes and all their music as a young teenager! And even to this day, if the right Monkee song comes on, I get a huge grin on my face as I remember the good ole days!

14. I absolutely love to read!

15. My Bible is purple! And it's a King James Version!

16. I adore hearing men pray. It is such a wonderful sound hearing grown men petition to God and sincerely talking to Him.

17. I also adore hearing little ones pray. It is such a sweet, sweet sound!

18. My favorite Bible verse is 1 Corinthians 10:13 "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

19. I have never been in the hospital, except for giving birth!

20. My favorite color is blue! And blue reminds me of my late-grandfather!

There you have it.... 20 things that you may, or may not, know about me!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...