Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mama's Linkup #2


Last week some really good posts were linked up! It was hard to choose just one, but the hotdog octopus totally grabbed me!

Athena from Life's Abundant Adventures shared how easy healthy school lunches can be! She didn't just show a typical lunch either, she shared how creative and exciting they can look! If you have little kids, be sure to see her hotdog octopus!

On to the linkup!

Are you a mama?
Have you written a post lately that deals with the various aspects of motherhood? I'd love for you to linkup with me!


Some suggested topics:
-motherhood and health: What foods are you feeding your kids? Are you taking a natural supplement to be a healthier mom?
-homeschooling
-organization
-art projects or Science experiments
-How to be a Proverbs 31 mom

It doesn't have to be a new post, either! Dig through your archives and find an oldie, but goody!

These are just suggestions, feel free to add your own!

The rules are simple: Have fun and link back!

Try to visit at least one post, too!

Slowly Natural





2 comments:

Athena @ Lifes Abundant Adventures said...

HI! Thanks for featuring my post! I'm glad you liked my Not-So-Little Man's lunches. :)

Gail Purath said...

Hi, Erika. Thanks for stopping by Bible Love Notes. I just linked up. What a sweet blog you have. I love your honey jar logo. Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...