Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Link-Up- For Moms!

Welcome to my new, weekly linkup!



Are you a mama?
Have you written a post lately that deals with the various aspects of motherhood? I'd love for you to linkup with me!


Some suggested topics:
-motherhood and health: What foods are you feeding your kids? Are you taking a natural supplement to be a healthier mom?
-homeschooling
-organization
-art projects or Science experiments
-How to be a Proverbs 31 mom

These are just suggestions, feel free to add your own! Make sure you grab my button and link back!

The rules are simple: Have fun and link back! Visiting others is a nice way to spread some love, too! I'll pick a post and feature it each week, too!

Slowly Natural






3 comments:

Athena @ Lifes Abundant Adventures said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Jennifer aGlimpseOfOurLife said...

Thanks for the link-up!

Tyanne said...

Hey Erika! Just saw you started a link-up today. I'll be sure to join in every week if I can! Thanks for hosting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...