Monday, August 20, 2012

Not Back To School Blog Hop: Student Photo Week


I absolutely love this week! Of course, I love showing off my kiddos!

Meet the students of Eureka Christian Academy!


My 4th grader, Mistic! I cannot believe that she's already in the 4th grade. Time sure does fly!


Just one year younger than Mistic, we have Faith who is entering the 3rd grade!


18 months younger than Faith, Aspen has proved to us that there's no need to take it easy! She's entering the 2nd grade!


My Pre-Ker! The many faces of Isaiah!


Sure, grades in homeschool don't really matter. None of my kids are strictly the specific age-related grade! However, these grades depict where they would be if they were in traditional school and are used for church related activities. Did you link up your students?
Not Back to School Blog Hop






1 comment:

Jenny said...

Doesn't time go by so fast?! I love the name Aspen. Have a great year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...