Friday, November 2, 2012

Some Great Posts I've Seen Lately...... (Natural Living Related)

There are so many great posts that I read during the week that I want to make sure I highlight some of them!

Homemade mascara by Robin (Thank Your Body) was a definite "eye grabber" (heehee) for me. My one piece of makeup that I wear daily is mascara. I occasionally wear eye shadow, but mascara is IT for me! I can hardly wait to gather my supplies and make my own! With three daughters who will one day (but not anytime soon) wear makeup I'm always on the lookout for natural versions, too! This really did have me all excited inside!!!

3 Natural Deodorant Alternatives by Sonja (Practical Stewardship) was a great read! I recently made my own deodorant similar to the way she mentions in recipe 3. However, I've been on the lookout for something different- for when I need to reapply. All recipes are simple and cheap and are worth a shot! One of the very first changes I did in my journey of natural living was switch to better, non-aluminum deodorants!

It's fall and let's be honest.... who can resist a caramel apple? Halle (Whole Lifestyle Nutrition) shared a yummy, organic recipe that had my mouth watering!

Jill shares a (Flu Tea Recipe to help prevent the flu naturally! I am not a tea drinker, but I am more serious than ever that I need to be! There are SO many benefits to drinking tea and I'm missing out!

I've been looking at purchasing glass straws, but now I can't wait to make have my hubby make some stainless steel drinking straws! A Life Unprocessed has tons of other great posts, too!

Have a great weekend, y'all!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...